Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Best of Dogman - My Most Popular Post

This is still the most viewed post on any subject Bigfoot or Dogman.


I left everyone hanging with a teaser about the cryptids that moved into my research area last year. I will “let the cat or better dog out of the bag” and tell my story.

Still Capture of the Dogman on 05/22/2011 (This is not from the HD footage)
It all started on March 27, 2011. I was in the public research area doing my thing. I had visited the stick shelter and worked my way to the island crossing. I was looking across to the island and filming. I also had the “back trail” camera on my shoulder filming behind me. Unknown to me at the time a dark figure was standing in the vegetation beside the thick and overgrown trail. The figure was dark brown-black and approximately six feet tall. I did not know this “thing” was behind me until I reviewed my back trail footage the week after my research visit.



To my horror about five feet behind me was standing a creature of myth! These things just do not exist, this cannot be! I replayed the video over and over. My mind did not want to process what my eyes were seeing. There was no doubt it was real. It moved several times in reaction to me turning my shoulders and when I did turn around it ducked down! I finally had to admit to myself I had HD footage of a “Dogman” less than five feet behind me!

I stepped through the footage a frame at a time. The snout clearly visible, the nostrils moving and wet as it was breathing! The right eye was plainly visible and moving! It was watching me! It could have taken me out anytime it wanted too. I had no clue it was within arms or claws reach of me!

I showed the video to some trusted friends and respected Bigfoot researchers. The reactions were mixed. Some did not want to deal with it, others were ecstatic and could not believe it. The most common comment I received was “wow, if you had a close up of a Bigfoot like that you’d be rich!, to bad it’s a Dogman”.

It became clear that most were not ready for the reality of the Dogman. We are all so consumed with Bigfoot, hair collection, getting video footage, and DNA that we frankly did not know what to do with this thing. A cryptid no one really wanted to deal with.

The main concern was and still is that this would “muddy the water” or be a detractor from the DNA Study. We are trying to “scientifically prove” the existence of Bigfoot and then this Dogman literally pops its head up!

This is why I am extremely reluctant to release video and still captures at this time. I am being totally honest with you on this. I’m not trying to pull a fast one or be like the others that promise footage never to produce it! In hindsight I should have never mentioned it in my YouTube video, but I was trying to give the viewer the full story of my research area and when, where, and why. That is why I said it was a “teaser”. I wanted you to know I had other cryptids interfering with my research. It is hard to stuff this genie back in the bottle! My blog post on 06/27/2012 was an attempt to give the informed follower hints to the cryptids identity.

The story gets even better because these Dogmen were not content to just stand behind me. On May 22nd, 2011 I was back in this area, firearm at the ready, as I was putting up some hair traps and setting out bacon in a jar. The bacon in a jar was an attempt to get fingerprints. I had the lid on tight but had cut holes in the lid so the smell of fresh bacon was heavy in the air.

I had the feeling I was being watched and it was not a good feeling, I felt threatened! I see something dark black about 30 feet in front of me so I take my video camera and zoom in on this black object. My heart starts pounding and I draw my weapon and chamber a round! The black object is a Dogman! It is looking at me from around a tree. It is in heavy vegetation so I am looking through my viewfinder on the camera zooming in and out trying to get it in focus and see it better. Then its ears move, like when a dog hears a sound and begins twisting its ears, I look up over the top of the camera and make direct eye contact with this thing, I get a sick bad feeling! I look back down at the camera trying to get a better shot of the Dogman when my brain finally kicks in and I literally say so myself “What the heck are you doing!! Get out of here now, stupid!!!.



I slowly begin to back out, running attack scenarios through my head. “If he charges on all fours stay calm aim for the head and shoulders, stay calm, squeeze off the shots deliberately, if he is on two legs center mass”. I was convinced I was going to be attacked! To my surprise I was able to back out of the area without incident.  My wife had dropped me off on this day, needless to say I called her to come get me immediately and she found me already on the road out of the area, walking fast, gun still drawn, “white as a sheet” as she put it.















This is why I no longer go into that area alone and unarmed. That was the first time in my life since my military service I felt my life was in imminent danger!

Claw Mark On Tree

I went back the following week and found that the Dogman had jumped up on the side of a tree so it could look at me above the thick cover. I found the bark had been torn off the tree and there were deep “claw” marks in the tree.



Dogman in National Park















I thought this was the last time I would hopefully encounter these Dogmen, but later that year in June 2011 my back trail camera again caught a Dogman watching me from behind. This time I was in the National Park. I am sure the Park Service would not be happy if this news got out! This time the Dogman was farther away and well hidden.

Close Up Dogman in National Park
Negative of Dogman






















So there it is, the full story and my reasons why I am keeping the videos and most of the still captures private for now. I think I have given you enough to know I am not pulling some sort of “bait and switch”. In time after the DNA study is published more will be forth coming.


4 comments:

  1. I still can not wrap my mind around this thing even though I clearly see it. My heart almost stopped and intense fear overcame me the first time I saw the video. I had to stop the video and couldn't watch all of it. I've watched them several times now and my heart still speeds up the fear at looking at this thing it is not as intense but still there. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'll never walk in the woods alone again. Thanks for sharing Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea,I agree. This was,and is,and always will be on of my favorites. This is one of the posts,and series of photos that changed my life,as in showing me there were things,creatures and entity's,that WERE out there,and little is actually known about them. And therefore,instead being obsessed with The Bigfoot/Sasquatch legacy, I was bit(no pun intended) with an aperently unrelenting case of curiosity,and wonder that these creatures known only in myth,were actually,somehow,real,and i had to know more,still have to.even though it often becomes very stressful,and terrifying. Thanks again Scott,IMO,I think your collective footage of these creatures,will go down in history,as the worlds first footage of a dogman/dogmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UNDERSTAND THAT I BRING ENLIGHTENMENT NOT DOOM. WHAT IM ABOUT TO TELL YOU COMES FROM THE ACTUAL NATIVE AMERICAN ELDERS WHOM I WILL NOT REVEAL OUT OF PURE RESPECT FOR THESE 521 DIFFERENT TRIBAL NATIONS ON THIS NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT. WE ALSO NEED TO CLEARIFY A MISCONCEPTION COMMONLY FOUND ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOUTUBE. IF YOU FOLLOW THE CORN WAY BACK IN OUR HISTORY AND SEE THE CONNECTION. NOW I SEE ALOT OF THESE GAMERS FUSING THERE REALITY WITH FANTASY , THIS IS A IGNORANT PROBLEM MANKIND/HUMANITY HAS ON HERE CAUSING MAJOR CONFUSION ON WHATS REAL AND WHATS NOT. I HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL TALKING ABOUT THESE ENTITIES DUE TO THE POSSIBILITY OF CONJURING THESE FORMIDABLE WARRIORS THE "DOGMAN" IS A TRIBAL WARRIOR THAT IS PICKED BY THE CHIEF ELDERS AND MEDICINE MEN PRACTICING BAD DARK MAGIC (STAR POWER) IF YOU WILL. THE "DOGMAN WAS A CONJURE TO STOP THE MIRAUDING BIGFOOT HOWEVER BOTH THESE ENTITIES WERE SEEN PULLING HUNTERS OUT OF VILLAGE DUE TO OVERHUNTING AND THE EVIL OF THE WHITE MAN. NOW WE ALSO HAVE THE FOLKLORE/LEDGEND CREATURES THESE SO CALLED CRYPTIDS FALL IN THIS CATEGORY...CRYPTIDS, GOBLINS,FAIRIES WENDIGO,NUCKELAVEE THEY DO NOT EXIST AND MANKIND/HUMANITY SHOULD BE THANKFUL OF THIS I ASSURE YOU. THE "DOGMAN" "SASQUATCH " "SABE" THESE ENTITIES ABSOLUTELY DO EXIST USING PORTALS GATEWAYS TO SLIP IN AND OUT OF OUR 2 DIMENSION REALM. THESE APPARENT PORTALS ARE APPEARING AND CLOAKING WHATS COMING THROUGH AND GOING IN THESE GATEWAYS. LETS SEE IF ANYONE IS LISTENING SHALL WE?

      Delete
  3. Scott, I still believe you have better footage of the dogman in one of your other videos. It resembles the figures you have posted pictures of on this site and you can see more of the body, including one of its hands or claws. It is in clear sight a few yards in front of you. At first glance, it does not appear to be anything. But after studying the video and enhancing the images, I really think it is the dogman. Please take a look for yourself. I think it could be a great addition to your dogman blog to see what others think. The video is titled "Bigfoot Research: Deception Part 1" and it starts at 6:32 when you are filming the fallen tree with your trail cam placed on it. Below and to the left of the camera is a dark figure that at first glance appears to be part of the tree. But if you look closely, you can see the color of the hair is slightly different from the tree. You can see its ears, face, an arm and claws. The left claw is visible below the face. I believe there is slight movement in the facial features as well, though hard to see. I put together a video that I edited to show my interpretations. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfKT1dEXLdU
    Please reply with your thoughts. I do not mind taking down the video if you wish. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete