Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Three Toed "Dogman" Footprints Found on Lake Shore

On March 28th, 2015 I found a three toed foot print on the lake shore of my research area. I have been tracking a three toed dogman for about two years now in this area. Though I am not 100% sure, I think this is its print. 

The creature is very intelligent. It walked along the shore in the gravel thick sediment. It did not walk in the clean areas. I found approximately four foot falls, but this was the clearest print.

Print close up, the print was approximately 5 inches wide and 7 inches long.

Below is the print found in February of 2014 300 yards from the location of the above prints. The dimensions of the prints are the same.






5 comments:

  1. Extremely interesting! How tall do you think she is? And do you think she has a mate? If she wanted to hurt you she would have already I feel she is just curious of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "extinct" ground sloth is about that size and has three toed tracks like that. So do therapod dinosaurs like velociraptor. But since it is furry, you may have documented the survival of some species of ground sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found prints like this in upstate ny back in 94

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found prints like this in upstate ny back in 94 in Russell park in ilion ny. The prints were about 8 to 10 inches long.
    They seemed to dissappear after a line of steps in the mud. It was like the creature beamed out of there. Like the skin walker ranch story. Look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or it flew.

      https://pterosaur.net/terrestrial_locomotion/image003.jpg

      Delete