Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dogman Sketches Based on Shelley Rockewell-Martin Descriptions


On September 18th, 2013 Shelley Rockwell-Martin watched my video "Dogman Monsters Are Real". After viewing the video she made the following comments:


  • Shelley Rockwell-Martin Wow! I just watched Scott's encounter again........that's the closest to what we saw that I've seen yet....all but ear placement on the head.




  • Shelley Rockwell-Martin Ears ran up the sides of the head, like cupping your own ears, and went beyond top of head, on sides, 3 to 4 inches higher than top of head. I will never, ever forget, unfortunately.

Based off her description of the ears I modified the previous sketches I had drawn based on the creature in my videos to match her description. I will share these will Ms. Martin and see what she thinks of the accuracy or hopefully she will tell me where I need to make changes.

This first photo is an actual still capture from the video Dogman Monsters Are Real  and a sketch I made from the still capture:


The following sketches are based on Ms. Martin's description of the ears being on the side of the head.






No comments:

Post a Comment